Modular Grow Lights are a full-cycle top-lighting solution for commercial horticulture cultivation, with the power to scale from vegetative growth to bloom. For optimal results, we recommend Modular grow lights deployed in environments with CO2 supplementation between 800-1400 ppm in reproductive growth stage due to high PPFD levels.
Contact us for more details such as price, IES files, shipping cost, delivery time, or your special requirements, etc. You will get reply within 12 hours by email.
Modular grow lights are designed for close-proximity, controlled environment agriculture, and multi-tier vertical farming environments. An average — not max — PPFD above 1,020 makes it the perfect choice for high-DLI crops from veg to bloom when paired with a 0-10V dimmer or adjusted mounting height for desired PPFD.
The best modular grow lights are ideal for vegetative-stage, top-lighting solution for commercial applications, all phases of plant growth, and works well with water solution culture and soil culture. LED modular grow lights can be used in house garden, pot culture, garden, sowing, breeding, farm, flower exhibition, bonsai, garden, green house, sowing,breeding, farm, greenhouse cultivation, etc.
1. Patented fashion design, 4-12 modules, power from 340W-1000W.
2. Alternative to FLUENCE SPYDR Series, SPYDRx and SPYDRx PLUS models.
3. Efficacy: 2.3 μmol/J
4. No dimmable, 0-10V dimmable optional.
5. Modular LED Grow Lights offer faster installation and a plug and play solution.
6. Ideal for both multi and single-tier applications including vertical farms, growth chambers, tables with adjustable aisles, and tents.
7. Modular design allows easy maintenance and quick installation.
8. Certificates: ETL, cETL listed.
10. Applications: Water soluble breeding, Greenhouse cultivation, Pipeline cultivation and so on.
|PPF||780 μmol/s||1150 μmol/s||1564 μmol/s||1955 μmol/s||2320μmol/s|
|Certifications||ETL, cETL, CE||ETL, cETL, CE||ETL, cETL, CE||ETL, cETL, CE||ETL, cETL, CE|
|Working Temp||-20 ~ +45°C||-20 ~ +45°C||-20 ~ +45°C||-20 ~ +45°C||-20 ~ +45°C|
|Warranty||5 years||5 years||5 years||5 years||5 years|
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!